Food + Beverage
Holocene features a grand and wonderfully complete bar, delivering quick service for up to 300. We pride ourselves on superb cocktails, fresh juices, and an excellent selection of spirits, beers and wines.
Audio / Visual
As one of Portland’s top-tier live music and DJ venues, you should expect incredible sound and lights from. Renting Holocene gives you access to tons of excellent gear.
- 2 complete PA, one in each main space (see our system manifest)
- Beautiful, acoustically-treated stage
- Dedicated DJ booth (also great for presentations!)
- Stage light, moving-head lighting, dance floor effects, haze, etc…
- 4 video projectors installed, and full HDMI routing
- Excellent A/V engineers to make your plans come off without a hitch
Holocene is an airy 5000 square feet of space, 27 light-filled feet high, with room for 300 guests. Two main areas — open to each other, or separable via a moving wall.
- Two smaller, private rooms
- Loads of lounge seating
- Sit-down dining space for up to 160
- Tons of natural light in sunlit-hours
- Dimmable atmospheric lighting throughout, and options for candlelight
- Great photobooth (vintage box, modern tech)
- Options for coat-check + valet
- See Floor Plan
Field Day Feasts perfectly captures the spirit of the PNW. Owners Jeremy Larter and Matt Howard work with top local purveyors to create their inspiring seasonal menus.
Fieldwork Flowers is full-service floral operation dedicated to locally and seasonally sourced flowers.
Kayla Hoppins a creative, modern event specialist.
Interstate Rentals your all-in-one source for your standard rental needs.
Vintage Meets Modern looking for that something extra? VMM has gorgeous one-of-kind pieces to bring your vision together.
Paper Goods + Calligraphy
Molly Arrene is a graphic designer specializing in custom signage, calligraphy and stationery design.
Please note you're welcome to bring in vendors outside of list.